Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nuts Over Sherwood!

 We recently did a mini marathon of Sherwood Pictures movies.  We can't help but be completely inspired after watching an entire evening of God-inspired films.  I am personally excited to find out that their next movie, called Courageous, comes out just after my birthday.  No need to guess what gift I'll be asking for! 

I'm not sure why really, but my favorite is actually their first one, called Flywheel.  It's a poor production, even poorer acting, kinda cheesy plot,  but there is something in the fact that it's raw and real that appeals to my heart. I am a real sucker for the "real deal" and "keepin it raw." This one was God's baby not theirs.  They had no idea what they were doing, no idea what God would do with it,  but left it in His hands.....and WOW, what God can do!  That's the kind of success story that motivates people!